Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Some Random Thoughts

1. The Salt Lake Real Estate Market is RIPE for investing!!! Motivated sellers, modest price levels, amazing interest rates, and wonderful real estate agents to work with!
2. Hey Hillary Clinton-Hang It Up! Hang It Up! Yes You Can! Yes You Can!
3. When playing his best, there is NO BETTER basketball player in the world than Andrei Kirilenko.
4. Kangen water, or alkaline water, is a major health trend of the future, and will be the foundation of a cancer-free, low-acid, well-balanced, health ethic. Ask me for details!
5. I hereby declare that I am committed to living large and helping others do the same, whatever that means for them. For ME, that means being in abundance, being of service to other human beings and being "in the flow", and THAT means: skiing alot, meditating daily, doing yoga 4-5 times a week, and sharing the wealth of photography, real estate and kangen water with whoever is interested. YOU can count on me for the above.
6. I swear dogs are happy little human-like spirits sent to their dog bodies to make us humans chill out and maximize the love.
7. I am the luckiest guy in the world for alot of reasons, amongst them that I come from an amazing family. I am grateful everyday for the richness of my family, the depth of character of everyone, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, the diversity of personalities, talents and chosen roles on the planet. I love spending time with all of them, and am committed to showing up as a contribution to the greatness of that group of people.
8. Why does it always come down to Ohio and Texas?

No comments: